NEW YORK, Dec 15, 2010 / FW/ — Better known for its comfortable casual footwear line, Hush Puppies is launching its Hush Puppies Timepieces in the U.S. market via the upcoming International Gift Fair Show in Jan 2011.
Originally launched in 2002, Hush Puppies® Timepieces has found distribution success internationally. From Jan 30 – Feb 3, 2011, the watches will be officially launched in the U.S. at the Javitz Center.
Offered in six collections for Gents, Ladies and Pairs, the Hush Puppies® Timepieces retail from $120 to $260.
The collections offer stylized his and hers designs featuring:
- Absolute C. for him portrays the vitality and elegance of modern age.
- Orbz for him and her, reveals contemporary designs that are easy going and free-spirited.
- Sportster takes him from work to play in one easy sporty and fun style.
- Freestyle exudes sleek styling for ladies and gents who likes to be noticed.
- Crescendo offering elegant styles that bring poise to any woman’s wrist.
- Pairs are matching styles in his and hers sizes. All lovers’ who wear Pairs are destined for an eternity of love.
The Hush Puppies® Timepieces men’s and ladies collection is consistent with the brand attributes; authentic, relaxed, casual, stylish, classic, confident and relevant. The brand offers an array of unique designs, joyful colors and quality finishes.
For additional information please visit. www.hushpuppies-time.com