During the publicized events, shoppers will enjoy 15% off full price merchandise and receive a special gift with purchase of $250 at all three locations. Complimentary champagne and Baci chocolates will be served while gaining first access to the limited edition La Perla Jean Paul Gaultier Collection Createur in the boutiques.
The lingerie features laser-perforated leather and signature Leavers lace, while the first Jean Paul Gaultier swim collection includes bondage inspired designs with transitional pieces.
In addition, a portion of the profits from each evening will be donated to charitable organizations.
La Perla Madison
- Tuesday, December 6th from 6pm to 8pm
- 10% of sales will be donated to the Phyllis and David Komansky Center for Children’s Health
(Established in 2005 through a generous grant from Phyllis and David Komansky, the Komansky Center is among the Nation’s leading centers for pediatric care, medical education, and scientific research.
- Forty Four at the Royalton Hotel will create a signature cocktail for the evening)
La Perla Soho
- Wednesday, December 7th from 6pm to 8pm
- 10% of sales will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation
(The Breast Cancer Research Foundation is an independent 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit organization whose mission is to achieve prevention and a cure for breast cancer in our lifetime by providing critical funding for innovative clinical and translational research at leading medical centers worldwide, and increasing public awareness about good breast health.)
La Perla Black
- Wednesday, December 14th from 6pm to 8pm
- Last chance to shop this holiday special and receive your gift
Spend the holidays with La Perla at any of the three NYC locations while you shop for one of these great causes and preview the La Perla Jean Paul Gaultier Collection Createur.