The Global Brand Ambassador of Revlon, attended “The Croods” special screening at the Lincoln Center in a soft and youthful look created by CHANEL celebrity makeup artist, Rachel Goodwin.
“Since it was a day time premiere I wanted Emma’s make up to feel fresh and playful,” said Goodwin. “I used warm metallics to create a softer version of a smoky eye and paired it with a soft beige on her cheeks and lips.”
“To prep her skin, I focused on the perimeter of her face, dabbing product directly onto her cheekbones, temples, jaw line and neck, then applied foundation to the center of the face fanning it out toward the edges with a beauty blender sponge,” said Goodwin.
“Next I worked a warm brown shadow into her lash line and up into the crease, and added a bronze cream shadow over the powder for a subtle shimmering effect.
I finished by curling her lashes then applied two coats of black mascara to both the top and bottom lashes. I sculpted the cheeks with a sheer powder blush, then dabbed a nude lipstick to the apples for a peachy glow. I paired this with a similar hue on the lip for a soft look.”
To create Stone’s look Goodwin used the following products:
- CHANEL Sublimage Essential Regenerating Fluid, $295.00
- REVLON Nearly Naked Foundation in Vanilla, $9.99
- REVLON ColorBurst Lip Butter in Creamsicle (on cheeks), $7.49
- REVLON ColorStay 16H Eyeshadow Quad in Addictive, $7.49
- REVLON Illuminance Creme Shadow in Precious Metals, $6.50
- REVLON PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara in Black, $8.99
- REVLON ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in Runway, $9.99
- CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine in Chic, $34.00
All products are available at www.revlon.com.