Founded under the initiative of the French ministry of Culture and the DEFI, with M. Pierre Bergé as president, ANDAM is dedicated to supporting young designers and reinforce Paris influence, as the world’s Fashion capital.
To this end, ANDAM brings together institutional and private players of this cultural industry to develop coordinated, strategic and transversal actions.
For 2015, thanks to the support of its fourteen private and institutional partners, the ANDAM fashion award will be able to grant this year ‘s three winners a total of 370K euros ($ 417K).
The 2015 ANDAM Fashion Award will offer three different prizes:
The ANDAM Fashion Award («major award») of 250K euros ($281K)
The ANDAM First Collections Prize of 90K euros ($100K)
The Accessories Prize of 30K euros ($34K) (NEW)
The Five 2015 Nominees for the ANDAM Fashion Award (250K euros prize)
- UMIT BENAN
- PALLAS PARIS
- PIGALLE PARIS
In addition to the 250K euros ANDAM Award, the 2015 winner will benefit from:
- Mentorship for a one-year duration by Bruno Pavlovsky, President of CHANEL Global Fashion. This privileged support will help her/him benefit from strategic advices for her/his project development.
- An exclusive collaboration with the luxury online boutique thecorner.com.
- An in-kind donation from Swarovski of 10K euros worth of crystals to be used within the year following his/her fellowship.
All five finalists of the ANDAM Fashion Award will be offered by:
- M•A•C Cosmetics, assistance for the promotion of the nominees’ image and notoriety through inkind make-up support both backstage during Fashion Week as well as makeup artistry and product for other collections, look books and various events throughout the year.
- thecorner.com, the luxury online boutique, a concrete opportunity to develop their brands thanks to a front-rank window to present their FW 2015/16 collections globally, starting from the end of September 2015.
- Swarovski, a dedicated workshop in the Swarovski showroom to discover their products diversity and the creative possibilities crystals offer for a collection.
The Four 2015 Nominees for the ANDAM First Collection (90K euros prize)
- ÉTIENNE DEROEUX
- LÉA PECKRE
The winner of the 2015 ANDAM First Collections Prize will be offered by:
- Galeries Lafayette, the use of an exclusive space of Haussmann department’s store, for the presentation of his/her two next collections SS 2016 and FW 2016, and a financial support for the production of these two events.
- Tomorrow London Ltd, the London, Paris, Milan based distribution showroom, a privileged commercial and strategic mentorship. The winner will show in Paris and Milan showrooms and Tomorrow will appoint a Brand Support Sales Manager to promote and sell the collection alongside the Designer team.
The Three 2015 Nominees for the ANDAM Accessories Prize (30K euros prize)
- CHARLOTTE CHESNAIS
- HUGO MATHA
- ANNELISE MICHELSON
In addition to the financial endowment, the future winner of this first edition will benefit from :
- Nadja Swarovski’s mentoring through personal guidance and expert advices, for a one-year duration.
The 29 members of the judges panel will meet on July 3rd to select the 2015 ANDAM winners, on both creative and business potentials. At that meeting, the 12 finalists will be given the opportunity to present their project to the judges panel. After deliberation, the winners will be chosen by simple majority vote.