On Sunday, Mar 28th, Comptoir des Cotonniers will host its seasonal modeling competition to cast for their upcoming campaign for the Fall 2010-2011 collection titled “The Mother, The Daughter & La Mode”. The winning mother and daughter will be the face of the brand for the season, and will walk in the Fall Fashion Show in Paris on May 31st.
Each season, Comptoir des Cotonniers selects a real mother and daughter duo to star in its campaign – last season, nearly 100 hopefuls entered the contest. The tradition is built on the brand’s tie to the bond between mother and daughter. Since 1997, more than 100 duos have represented the brand and been featured in the campaigns.
The winning Duo will be featured in the brand’s advertising campaign, which will be seen in magazines, as well as in their website, blogs, editorials, and in all their stores. After the winners’ debut in Paris, they will fly to the location to shoot the campaign (previous campaigns were shot in Greece, South Africa and Paris).
WHERE & WHEN:
Comptoir des Cotonniers Boutique
155 Spring Street @ Wooster & West Broadway
March 28, 2010
2 to 6 p.m.
- Walk in the fashion show (make up, backstage, fittings, etc.) in Paris
- Stay 2 or 3 day in Paris depending the day of the fittings (often the Saturday before the Monday of the show)
- Flight and hotel are included, as well as, all their expenses
- They are given vouchers for clothing in stores
- Fly to the location of the campaign shooting. The winners travel with the communication team, the photographer, style director, and they usually stay 2 or 2 days at the location.