MILAN, Jul 25, 2009 / FW/ — Continuing its collaboration with Harvard University and University of Oxford, Henry Cotton’s University label is expanding its range for the Fall 2009 / Winter 2010 collection as it adds complete line of knitwear, sweatshirts and gym pants that is evocative of life in the campus.
For the second season, Henry Cotton’s University proposes two collections – one for each university, inspired by the world traveler and values that have made the two great universities, and where the brand becomes interpreter.
HCU – University of Oxford
- Pull lambswool green necklace with stolen details to sweatshirts and sports badges (148 €).
- From the English tradition pull a braid with a V-neck, badge and contrasting profiles (€ 166).
- Polo long sleeve tricolor of jersone with patches and badges (€ 134).
- Plush cotton with glass hood and pockets, patches and maxistampa HCU (€ 139).
- Polo knit wool shaven with green bands on the neck and patchy contrast (€ 188).
- Blue pants with embroidered belt and contrast drawstring (€ 98).
HCU – Harvard University
- Necklace lambswool striped horizontal yellow and dark blue, gray and profiles stemma (€ 125).
- Sweatshirt frosted blue with contrasting, hood, and badge printing HCU (€ 139).
- Sweatshirt necklace with yellow embroidery and printing on a green and gray profiles (€ 98).
- Pull cut sweatshirt with pockets and hood lined with green and gray coats of arms (278 €).
- Polo in multi jersone with regimental badges and details (139 €).
- Total white pants with drawstring and embroidery (€ 98).