NEW YORK, Apr 18, 2010 / FW/ — Whether you are going to the Derby or to the beach, fashion this year is about expecting the unexpected, inventing something new, and standing out from the crowd. Unusual color does the trick.
With a nod to the 90’s grunge era, these colorful locks are sure to be noticed, for all of the right reasons. Eclectic colors from pale pink, to silver gray have been spotted on some of the top trendsetters.
Revolver, the in-house salon at five select Ricky’s locations (and more on the way), is a place to get upscale services in a downtown atmosphere at downtown prices.
Prices Start at $35 and up
REVOLVER SALON LOCATIONS
New York City
- 124 Crosby (Between Houston St. and Prince St.)
- 111 Third Avenue (Between 13th St. and 14th St.)
- 2906 Broadway (Between 113th St. and 114th St.)
- 7 East 14th St. (Between 5th Ave & 6th Ave)
- 30/83 Steinway Street (between 30th & 31st Ave)
- 536 Lincoln Road, Miami, FL