LOS ANGELES, May 7, 2010 – Victoria’s Secret model Kylie Bisutti, the newest & freshest addition to the team of VS angels is one of the celebrity “STOMPERS” supporting the Australia Luxe Collective STOMP Campaign along with other stars such as Cindy Crawford, Kim Kardashian and Goldie Hawn.
Each celebrity involved picked a charity to support, signed a pair of Australia Luxe boots and last Thursday May 6th, 2010 the 13 celebrity autographed boots began to be auctioned off at AuctionCause.com for fans and shoppers to bid on until May 16, 2010 (the last day of the auction).
All of the proceeds from the purchased boots will go toward each celebrity’s corresponding charity of choice.
VS model Kylie Bisutti was passionate about choosing a local Los Angeles non-profit, A Chance for Children (www.AChanceforChildren.org), which provides homeless and disadvantaged children with opportunities to help develop self-esteem and team work.
To up the stakes of the auction, Kylie has confirmed that she will invite the winner of her autographed boots to volunteer with her for one day at A Chance for Children in LA.
Beginning May 6, 2010 at AuctionCause.com, fans will have the chance to bid on the following celebrity signed boots:
- Cindy Crawford – Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Kim Kardashian – Dream Foundation
- Goldie Hawn – Hawn Foundation
- Lauren Conrad – M.powerment
- Kylie Bisutti – A Chance for Children
- Emmanuelle Chriqui – RAISE Hope for Congo & Somaly Mam Foundation
- Olivia Palermo – Housing Works
- Cisco Adler (Hip Hop group Shwayze) – The Painted Turtle
- Lil’ Mama– Dosomething.org
- Kristen Quintrall – Food for the Hungry
- Dayana Mendoza (Miss Universe) – Latino Commission on AIDS
- Lala Vazquez (MTV VJ) – Oxfam America