NEW YORK, Jan 31, 2008 / FW/ — One more day for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week New York Fall 2008 to start. For those who cannot come to New York or did not get invitations to the shows, don’t worry. American Express made sure that you would get your front row seats via ‘American Express Fashion Network’, which will provide exclusive, never-before-seen, live access to the tents via streaming video.
Visitors to www.americanexpress.com/style will be treated to multi-dimensional views from the catwalk and throughout the tents, as well as interviews and insights from designers and industry insiders before and after the shows.
Launching tomorrow, February 1st, the American Express Fashion Network, will stream live throughout the duration of the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week and capture archived video footage for fashionistas to enjoy in the weeks to follow.
Also launching is Fashion 360 Presented by American Express, the first dedicated fashion channel on YouTube that will have highlights from the American Express Fashion Network including live runway shows and insider-interviews as well as content from fashion partners and publishers that will include daily party and trend fashion reports.
Hosted by Robert Verdi, acclaimed fashion stylist and notable media personality with Roshumba Williams, broadcast personality and model as on-site correspondent, who will be on-site the whole week, the American Express Fashion Network will create an exciting multi-faceted experience for those viewing from home.
American Express Fashion Network Highlights:
- Daily Fashion Forecast – An insider look at Fashion Week and the day’s line up, including a rundown of the day’s schedule and highlights the scene, buzz, what to look for and what people are saying.
- Trend Reports – Robert Verdi reports on the hottest trends of Fashion Week from the booth or behind the scenes. Celebrity bites, runway show footage, insider interviews, and video montages will help track the trends throughout the week.
- Exclusive Interviews – Host Robert Verdi and Roshumba Williams will interview celebrities, fashion and accessory designers, stylists, models and buyers providing a full 360º perspective into the shows
- “Digital Runways”– Streaming footage of all designer shows at the Tents
- Multiple View Points – Web cameras from corner to corner of the tents provide access to the on-site action