October 28-31, 2010
- Lviv Fashion Week is one of the leading international designer showcases in Eastern Europe.
It is organized twice a year in spring and in autumn following the standards of great world fashion centres. The audience is made up of Ukrainian and International press, industry professionals, designers, buyers, representatives of business and mass-media, potential clients.
- Lviv Fashion Week is one of the premier fashion events in Ukraine and offers a high-quality ground for runway shows.
Format of Lviv Fashion Week is based on prêt-à-porter and prêt-à-porter de luxe collections. Designers present seasonable collections in multiple daily runway shows and exhibition showrooms. Fashion shows are accompanied by art, photo and jewellery exhibitions. More than 3500 people visit Lviv Fashion Week during each day.
- Lviv Fashion Week opens new names of the fashion scene and supports young talented designers.
In a partnership with International Contest for Clothes’ Designers “The Golden Thread” (Poland) Lviv Fashion Week organizes annual contest of young designers SABOTAGE. Designers have a fair chance to make their first steps into the world of fashion and to present their collections to buyers, journalists, fashion critics and potential clients.
- Alisa Shevo
- Besario Japharidze
- Christina Bobkova
- Grand Style
- Iryna Kovalenko
- Ivanna Yuchymchuk
- Kevork Shadoyan
- La Germaine
- Lviv Art Academy – Dechuk, Murashka
- Lviv Art Academy – Slobodjan, Svita, Veller, Vladika
- Oksana Mukha
- Olesya Gryn
- Olga De NoGGa
- Sabotage – Anatski, Baran, Bosenko, Boychuk
- Sabotage – Efimchuk, Homin, Komardina, Marian
- Sabotage – Nazarova, Paliy, Sehh
- Sabotage – Steblak, Ursulyak, Verbovska, Yujen
- Salieva Irina
- Sofi Mari Sedova
- Syuzanna Slasstion
- Victoria Seleznyova
- Yatsentyuk & Mykytyuk
- Yujen Fashion
- Yulya Lekhiv
- Zinaida Likhacheva