BANGKOK, Mar 17, 2010 / FW/ — The Department of Export Promotion (DEP), Ministry of Commerce of the Royal Thai Government with the support of associations in textile, apparel and leather industry is organizing Bangkok International Fashion Fair and Bangkok International Leather Fair – BIFF & BIL 2010 under the theme Look East during 1 to 4 April this year at Challenger Hall 1 – 3, IMPACT Muang Thong Thani, Nontaburi, Thailand.
Among highlight activities at BIFF & BIL 2010 are a series of seminars hosted by leading organizations and institute in fashion industry.
Media members and interested parties are invited to join the seminars as per following program.
For more information and pre-registration please visit www.biffandbil.com
Below is the tentative schedule of seminars.
|1||“CoolMode”: new option for global warming||Seminar by: Thailand Textile Institute
– Global warming : Influence for life
– How the production for quality to been receive CoolMode marks
– “CoolMode”: new option for global warming
|1 April 2010 13.00-17.00 hrs. Jupiter room 12-13, Challenger Hall|
|2||The WGSN Edit: Global Trends Update AW10/11 & Beyond||Seminar by: The WGSN
Speaker: Ms Lisa Yam, Regional Business Director for South East Asia
– WGSN’s Guide to the Season: Trend directions A/W 10/11 include key mood, key colour, key details and key shapes.
– Trend Futures S/S 11: A view on the future from WGSN’s creative direction team. Inspirational concepts to further your product development and design process.
– Retail Futures: WGSN’s view on key directions in retail for the coming season
|2 April 2010 10.00-11.30 hrs. Jupiter room 12-13, Challenger Hall|
|3||Lifestyle Forward Trend AW 2011/12: Powerful Evolution||Seminar by Thailand Institute of Fashion Research
– Colour trend, materials for textile products and fashion of season
– Autumn/Winter 2011/12
|2 April 2010 14.00-16.30 hrs. Jupiter room 12-13, Challenger Hall|
|4||New frontier of distribution system for fashion||3 April 2010 10.00-12.00 hrs. Jupiter room 12-13, Challenger Hall|
|5||How to do business in US||Speaker: Karalynn L. Sprouse, Vice President of Magic International
Karalynn leads the MAGIC International sales & customer service team as the Vice President of Sales & Client Service. In this position, Karalynn is responsible for increasing market share, building new revenue streams through strategic partnerships, and creating training programs that support a first-class sales and customer service organization.
|3 April 2010 13.30-15.30 hrs. Jupiter room 9-10, Challenger Hall|