NEW YORK, Feb 10, 2009 / FW/ — Madonna might be blaming the Rio for her steamy photos with 22-year old Brazilian model Jesus Luz for the W Magazine March issue, but she still finds time shopping at Ksubi New York.
Causing a crowd and paparazzi mayhem, Madonna, together with her children and her new beau, Jesus Luz browsed the store and made purchases.
Madonna, who is a trendsetter since the beginning of her career finds a kindred spirit with Ksubi with its individuality and authenticity that has become an underground subculture that has an international following.
If the rumors are true that Madonna is planning to live to New York with her children, then we will see more of her visiting the shops around the Big Apple.
- Madonna’s ‘Sticky & Sweet’ Tour Grosses over $280M in tickets
- Sneak Peek: Madonna Photos for the Louis Vuitton Ad Campaign
- Ksubi Collaborates with TIGA for Eyewear Line
- From Pop Up to ‘Pop N Shop’: Ksubi’s LEST WE FORGET
- Cobrasnake’s Too Young Exhibit at Ksubi stores this week
- KSUBI Wins 2008 Interior Design Award for ‘The Bombed Mache’